Thursday 20 October 2011

Top 5 Pick of the Week!



Our lovely work experience girl, Hannah (below right), has done a guest blog just for us! And she's even done all the hard work  for you this season and has chosen her Top 5 Style Picks!! 

Read on for her personal insight on what's hot and what's not for the Winter Season (she's even been so kind as to tell you what you should be wearing too - you don't get that anywhere else!!)


 

















Right so here goes! This is my first pick of the week and as you can see it's a black soft knee boot which is based on a platform, with a price of £299.95. I really adore this particular boot as it can used for the evening wear as well as every day; you can really dress them up by adding a pair of opaque black tights with a tight pencil skirt this will really get you noticed on a night out or even to dress down, how about a pair of leggings and a just a simple chunky cardigan? So either way these boots have got to be a winner.




These would have to be my second pick, as soon as I saw these I fell in love, just the simple structure of the classic court shoe with a smooth shine finish really caught my eye. Immediately I thought to myself how fabulous would these look on a night out when put with what I like to call the the classic 'Little Black Dress'.





Here is my third pick of the week, a navy suede studded ribbon lace up... now that is what I call class, these shoes are so fun and show stopping , the crystal studded detail is what really makes these shoes look look a million dollars. No matter where you stand your eyes will definitely be on these shoes, I can tell you that! If I was to choose an outfit to go with these shoes I would choose a pretty chiffon dress that didn't have too much detail as I would want everyone to have their eyes drawn to the shoes.



Number four.The tan Chelsea boots, these boots are a definite must have for the winter. The clean-cut finish and shine really makes these boots look the business.They would look great with a pair of cream wool tights and a big chunky jumper and to complete the look I would add a cream knit scarf - just to make that high fashion winter chic look.
 




My fifth and final pick would have to be a step on the wild side, the leopard print pony skin platform court shoe. Now this a shoe with style its a bit like Marmite; you either love it or you hate it. But if you hate it then you're crazy! The shape, style and size of the heel is just perfect and the print just adds to the perfection because it makes the shoe unique and different to the others in store. I think that why I love it so much is because it is that tad unusual! So these have to be my favourite out of the 5.



Shop more shoes online at the Keith Scarrott Webstore



No comments:

Post a Comment